- Collaboration with the e-commerce web developer that works for achieving your goals.
- Clear working scheme with staging.
- Compliance with the declared terms of implementation.
- Quality assurance of the final product.
- Creative ideas and innovative solutions for assigned tasks.
Mobile apps for e-commerce
Electronic commerce (widely known as e-commerce/eCommerce) is becoming a popular trend among the widest kinds of enterprises recently. It may refer not only to sales of goods, but to diverse services, thus there are many new perspectives opened for all types of businesses.
Increasing competition of the global market encourages companies to use innovative approach in order to gain more of positive consumer experience. E-commerce development companies offer mobile apps for smart-phones and tablets, build e-commerce websites with adaptive design in such a way creating new mobile sales channels for companies.
Effective mobile solutions for e-commerce should involve a range of interesting options without limiting them for users, and at the same time providing an opportunity to buy a product or order service in one click. The main task is to keep consumers loyal and interested, as well as motivated to purchase more in future.
Using of e-commerce for business owners provides them with:
- Availability on mobile devices.
- Lively customer communications.
- Direct interaction with consumers.
- Manageable means of interaction, with additional customer settings available (e.g. notification settings).
- An effective platform for targeted advertising.
- Innovative resource for marketing.
Using e-сommerce in mobile technologies provides users with:
- Operating initial resources with no reference to the PC or laptop.
- The best option for shopping always within easy reach.
- An interactive source of information about products and services.
- The ability to purchase in one click.
- Loyalty programs on your device (e.g. discount cards).
How does it work?
Goods catalog in an app is the key option that enables a user to feel like in a real shop.
Items in a catalog are divided into categories in order to simplify the search.
An app enables user to stay informed about the best proposals and to plan their purchases in an efficient way.
Routing option of the application helps a user to route to any of the shops on a map.
Laconic goods catalog lets a user pick the items according to the categories they need.
All the buttons in the app menu are arranged in such a way that a user can find everything neccessary on one screen.
The whole catalog is divided into the categories to provide a user with the clear goods display.
Brief history of e-commerce
J.H. Snider and Terra Ziporyn's Future Shop: How New Technologies Will Change the Way We Shop and What We Buy published.
amazon.com | eBay
Online bookstore Cadabra.com turns into new online shop with the widest range of products and is renamed to Amazon.com.
The biggest online auction and shopping website is launched under the name of eBay.com.
American company VeriSign begins developing digital IDs.
Google store & Yahoo store
- PayPal introduces payment service.
- Google debuts on e-commerce.
- Yahoo implements Yahoo Store.
- PayPal is purchased by eBay.
- CSN Stores and NetShops started trading through several targeted domains.
CSN Stores & PayPal
- PayPal is acquired by eBay
- CSN Stores and NetShops begin selling products thought several targeted domains
- Apple sets up iTunes store.
- The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 is enacted by the US Congress.
- Zen Cart branches from osCommerce as a separate project.
Credit card companies create PCI data security standarts
- YouTube service is created by three former PayPal employees.
- Launches YouTube
- Web 2.0 takes hold of sites making them more interactive.
- The final release of VirtueMart.
New in Google
Google introduces Google Checkout
- Apple presents the iPhone with full web browsing and apps for downloading.
- Free open-source Prestashop software is founded.
- Amazon introduces TextBuyIt
- Magento eCommerce solution is launched by Varien
Amazon.com and Overstock.com lose New York online sales tax battle.
Virtual storefront of mobile apps appears.