That Name Game
That Name Game is a mobile extension of the well-known last letter-first letter word game. The app offers both single-player and multiplayer modes and engaging gameplay elements like power-ups and in-game rewards.
How to play it
The game features two word categories - world cities and movie stars. A user can play alone or with other players in online mode, get hints with different power-ups, compete on a leaderboard and share results in social media.
To develop last letter-first letter word game for iOS-powered mobile devices, supporting both single-player and multiplayer sessions. The game must feature in-game power-ups, in-app purchases, and social sharing features. The UI/UX design must be based on user research conducted during the project development.
Requirements for the app:
- An iOS app Single-player and online multiplayer modes.
- Survival and Training modes for the single-player.
- Two game categories: Cities and Movie Stars.
- Power-ups with hints and purchasable in-game currency.
- Smart auto substitution and city aliases.
- Facebook and Twitter integration.
The scope of app development services included:
- a set of API methods for system interaction;
- a mobile app for the iOS operating system;
- a UI/UX design for the app.