Reporter is a restaurant located at the very heart of city of Dnipro, Ukraine. As the name suggests, it’s a place for those who want to be always in the middle of events.
The Reporter mobile app
The Reporter mobile app is both a digital extension of the restaurant’s services and a promotional tool. The app lets users study the menu, know about the latest deals, order dishes, and reserve a table at the restaurant. A unique feature of the app is a detailed 3D-tour presenting the interiors and services of the restaurant.
The client wanted us to develop a mobile application for iOS (both iPhone and iPad), which is not only functional and improves the restaurant services but also conveys the singular atmosphere of Reporter.
The app must run on the latest iOS-powered devices (iPhone, iPad). For the Reporter restaurant app development, we employed the native iOS programming language, Objective-C, and the Xcode development environment.
The scope of app development services included:
- backend software for sharing and storing data;
- a set of API methods for system interaction;
- a mobile app for iOS platform.
- 3-D tour
- Choose and book a table
- Descriptions of the meals
- Photos of the meals
- Cinema hall
- Discovery map
- Restaurant news
- The app conveys the look and feel of the Reporter restaurant.
- Using the 3-D tour, app users can choose and book any table.
- The app keeps visitors updated on the latest deals and specials.
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social networks.