Agilie team is looking for iOS Developer
Agilie team is looking for iOS Developer to join Dnepr team on a full-time basis.
- 1+ years of experience in developing for iOS;
- Experience of working with XCode and Swift;
- Experience of working with UIKit (UITableView, UICollectionView, Delegating);
- Understanding of Basic Animations;
- Experience of working with API, Web Services;
- Understanding of multi-threaded and asynchronous code;
- Experience of creating Custom Controls;
- Good English skills, both spoken and written (at least Pre-Intermediate).
Would be a plus:
- Experience of working with CoreData/Realm;
- Experience of working with APNS;
- Understanding of working with WebSockets;
- Passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Designing, building and maintaining native mobile applications for iOS;
- Working as a part of team on leading edge technologies;
- Participation in meetings regarding tech solutions on customizations;
- Collaboration with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions.
- Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals;
- Opportunity to participate in new diverse projects with a variety of technology stack;
- Professional development and interesting tasks;
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days;
- Flexible working hours.
Agilie is a passionate team of great engineers and designers. We successfully operate during 9 years on the mobile software market. We are champions of the Ukrainian Football IT league.
“Software business - is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result. For us that is a one-way street.”
Send your CV to the mail [email protected] and become a part of our team!
A few references: