Agilie team is looking for a Web Developer.
Agilie team is looking for a Web Developer to join Dnepr team on a full-time basis.
- Proficiency in web development using WordPress;
- Proficiency in markup, well versed in creating responsive web pages;
- Experience in working with API and parsing JSON/XML;
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development;
- Experience in working with Git version control systems;
- Desire to enhance knowledge and skills with JS frameworks.
Would be a plus:
- Experience of developing own themes or plugins for WordPress;
- Good knowledge of front-end frameworks (Angular, ReactJS, VueJS);
- Knowledge of SEO principles;
- Intermediate level in written and spoken English.
- Building product architecture according to the product requirements;
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS;
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin;
- Code reviewing and testing;
- Cooperating and communicating with the development team and project manager.
- Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals;
- Opportunity to participate in new diverse projects with a variety of technology stack;
- Professional development and interesting tasks;
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days;
- Flexible working hours.
Agilie is a passionate team of great engineers and designers. We successfully operate during 9 years on the mobile software market. We are champions of the Ukrainian Football IT league.
“Software business - is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result. For us that is a one-way street.”
Send your CV to the mail [email protected] and become a part of our team!
A few references: