Trainee QA Engineer
Agilie is inviting proactive and detail-oriented Trainee QA Engineer to join our Dnipro team on a full-time basis!
If you’re passionate about tech advancements and you are a team player - we are waiting for you!
Our biggest investment is in our people and we’re ready to take a chance on a candidate that is eager to grow beyond his current skill set. We look for someone who can inspire others!
What will you do?
- Test execution for web, desktop and mobile applications
- Active participation in the development process
- Creation and review of the test documentation: test plan, test cases, check-lists etc
- Quality control throughout the development cycle
- Manual functional/ non-functional testing, regression and re-testing, user testing (UAT)
Who we are looking for?
- Knowledge of the theory and understanding of QA processes
- Experience in creation tests and test documentation (user stories, use cases, checklist, test cases etc.)
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong communication, collaboration and teamwork skills
- English — at least Intermediate
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience of working with Bug Tracking system (any), Test Management tools (any)
- Knowledge of API, client-server architecture
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and SCRUM principles
Your Work-Life at Agilie
- A network-style culture with easy communications
- Opportunity to participate in projects with variety of technology stack
- Comprehensive Social Package: english courses, training programs, flexible working time
- Сomfortable office in the city center
Our team of 50+ members at Agilie (www.agilie.com) provides a full stack of product development services — from intelligent product design to development of mobile iOS and Android apps, mobile-friendly websites and cloud-based solutions.
“Software business — is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result.”
Send your CV to the mail [email protected] and become a part of our team!