Agilie team is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer.
Agilie team is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join Dnepr/Zaporizhia team on a full-time basis.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
- 2+ years experience with MySQL or other relational DBS;
- 1+ years experience with testing tools (RSpec or others);
- Strong technical English skills (both written and verbal).
Would be a plus:
- Experience with NoSQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.;
- Experience with highly loaded systems;
- Experience of working with microservice architectures;
- Experience of working with Docker Swarm;
- Basic knowledge of RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes. Elasticsearch;
- Experience of working with payments system APIs (Stripe, Braintree, Chargebee, Paypal).
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code;
- Build product architecture according to the product requirements;
- Build and maintain integration with web API;
- Build and maintain microservice;
- Code review and testing.
- Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals;
- Opportunity to participate in new diverse projects with a variety of technology stack;
- Professional development and interesting tasks;
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days;
- Flexible working hours.
Agilie is a passionate team of great engineers and designers. We successfully operate during 9 years on the mobile software market. We are champions of the Ukrainian Football IT league.
“Software business - is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result. For us that is a one-way street.”
Send your CV to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org and become a part of our team!
A few references: