Agilie team is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer
Agilie team is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
- 3+ years of back-end development experience;
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Knowledge of fundamental designs of OOP, SOLID;
- Experience with relational databases;
- Experience of working with Docker.
Would be a plus:
- Experience of designing and implementing web services and APIs using modern server platforms i.e. NodeJS/Golang;
- Experience of working with microservice architecture;
- Experience with AWS services.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code;
- Build product architecture according to the product requirements;
- Build and maintain web API and integration with third party services;
- Code review and testing.
- Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals;
- Opportunity to participate in new diverse projects with a variety of technology stack;
- Professional development and interesting tasks;
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days;
- Flexible working hours.
Agilie is a passionate team of great engineers and designers. We successfully operate during 9 years on the mobile software market. We are champions of the Ukrainian Football IT league.
“Software business - is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result. For us that is a one-way street.”
Send your CV to the mail [email protected] and become a part of our team!