Ruby on Rails Developer
Agilie is inviting proactive and detail-oriented RoR Developer to join our team on full-time basis.
If you’re passionate about tech advancements and you are a team player - we are waiting for you!
Our biggest investment is in our people and we’re ready to take a chance on a candidate that is eager to grow beyond his current skill set. We look for someone who can inspire others!
About our Project:
Givingli is a US-market-oriented digital service targeted at people who want to congratulate their loved ones with a greeting card or some kind of present.
The app partially solves the problem of colorful greetings and cute gifts on such popular holidays as New Year, Christmas, Mother's Day, birthdays.
Givingli has a very rich collection of cards on various topics and at least 150 different gift certificates. Besides, the user can choose one of the Amazon presents if he or she wants to please relatives or friends with a more significant gift.
Our technology stack consists of: Ruby on rails / NodeJs, Amazon Web Services, New Relic, Segment analytics, Push notification, Different third parties like Services Gyft and Blackhawk, Stripe, Apple Pay, Brunch.io, etc.
More details about our project - https://agilie.com/projects/givingli
What will you do?
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Build product architecture according to the product requirements
- Build and maintain web API and integration with third-party services
- Code review and testing
Who we are looking for?
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with relational databases
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in working with Docker
- Knowledge of fundamental designs of OOP, SOLID
- Experience in working with microservice architecture
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience in working with high-load applications
- Intermediate English skills
Your Work-Life at Agilie
- A network-style culture with easy communications
- Opportunity to participate in projects with variety of technology stack
- Remote work
Our team of 50+ members at Agilie (www.agilie.com) provides a full stack of product development services — from intelligent product design to development of mobile iOS and Android apps, mobile-friendly websites and cloud-based solutions.
“Software business — is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result.”
Send your CV to the mail [email protected] and become a part of our team!