Agilie team is looking for a Manual QA Engineer.
Agilie team is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join Dnepr team on a full-time basis.
- 1+ year of QA experience with web, mobile(iOS and Android) and desktop(Windows and Mac) applications;
- Experience in creation of tests and test documentation (user stories, use cases, checklist, test cases etc.);
- Good analytical skills and attention to details;
- Strong communication, collaboration and teamwork skills;
- Basic knowledge of Software development lifecycle;
- Basic knowledge of Test design.
Would be a plus:
- Experience of working with Bug Tracking, Test Management tools (Jira, Confluence, TestRail);
- Experience of working with Postman/RESTful API, JMeter;
- Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and SCRUM principles;
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems;
- Experience to work with Google API’s.
- Test execution for web, desktop and native mobile applications;
- Analysis of requirements and definition of acceptance testing criteria;
- Creation of testing documentation: test plan, test cases, check lists etc;
- Quality control throughout the development cycle;
- Regression testing, user testing (UAT);
- Editing of existing documentation according to the changes and bugs.
- Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals;
- Professional development and interesting tasks;
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days;
- Flexible working hours.
Agilie is a passionate team of great engineers and designers. We successfully operate during 9 years on the mobile software market. We are champions of the Ukrainian Football IT league.
“Software business - is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result. For us that is a one-way street.”
Send your CV to the mail email@example.com and become a part of our team!