Junior Ruby on Rails Developer
Agilie team is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
- 1+ years of experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with Git, Linux/Unix;
Would be a plus:
- Experience with NoSQL, MongoDB, Redis;
- Good English skills, both spoken and written (at least Pre-Intermediate);
- Experience with testing (RSpec);
- Willing to grow towards full-stack development.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code;
- Cooperation and communication with the development team and Project Management .
- Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals;
- Opportunity to participate in new diverse projects with a variety of technology stack;
- Professional development and interesting tasks;
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days;
- Flexible working hours.
Agilie is a passionate team of great engineers and designers. We successfully operate during 9 years on the mobile software market. We are champions of the Ukrainian Football IT league.
“Software business - is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result. For us that is a one-way street.”
Send your CV to the mail [email protected] and become a part of our team!