Junior Business Analyst
Agilie is inviting proactive and detail-oriented Junior Business Analyst to join our team on full-time basis.
If you’re passionate about tech advancements and you are a team player - we are waiting for you!
Our biggest investment is in our people and we’re ready to take a chance on a candidate that is eager to grow beyond his current skill set. We look for someone who can inspire others!
What will you do?
- Lead and manage requirements gathering and analysis activities by working with developers, designers, QA and external customers
- Analyze, refine, articulates and documents business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and software documentation
- Manage requirement changes throughout the project lifecycle
- Communication directly with the client and development team
Who we are looking for?
- 1+ years of experience in business analysis
- Experience with web and mobile applications
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile development processes
- Experience with key business analysis techniques and requirements management tools
- Experience in creating user stories, acceptance criteria and wireframes
- Prototyping experience
- Ability to produce clearly articulated requirements and documents to stakeholders (PM, Designers, Developers, QA)
- Good time-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities
- Strong English skills, both spoken and written
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of computer software systems and modern software frameworks
- Knowledge of process modeling techniques
Your Work-Life at Agilie
- Opportunity to participate in original non-routine projects from worldwide customers
- A network-style culture with easy communications
- Opportunity to work 100% remote
Our team of 50+ members at Agilie (www.agilie.com) provides a full stack of product development services — from intelligent product design to development of mobile iOS and Android apps, mobile-friendly websites and cloud-based solutions.
“Software business — is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result.”
Send your CV to the mail [email protected] and become a part of our team!