Agilie team is looking for a Business Analyst
Agilie team is looking for a Middle UI/UX Designer to join Dnepr team on a full-time basis.
- 1+ year of experience in business analysis;
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile development processes;
- Experience with key business analysis techniques and requirements management tools;
- Experience in creating user stories, acceptance criteria and wireframes;
- Ability to produce clearly articulated requirements and documents to stakeholders (PM, Designers, Developers, QA);
- Good time-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Strong English skills, both spoken and written.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of computer software systems and modern software frameworks;
- Knowledge of process modeling techniques;
- Prototyping experience.
- Leads and manages requirements gathering and analysis activities by working with developers, designers, QA and external customers;
- Analyzes, refines, articulates and documents business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and software documentation;
- Manages requirement changes throughout the project lifecycle;
- Communication directly with the client and development team.
- Work in a welcoming, warm and engaging environment of professionals;
- Opportunity to participate in original non-routine projects from worldwide customers;
- Professional development and interesting tasks;
- Flexible working hours.
Agilie is a passionate team of great engineers and designers. We successfully operate during 9 years on the mobile software market. We are champions of the Ukrainian Football IT league.
“Software business - is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result. For us that is a one-way street.”
Send your CV to the mail [email protected] and become a part of our team!