Agilie is looking for Android developer for Shark Taxi
Agilie is looking for Android Developer to join Shark Taxi team on a full-time basis.
Shark Taxi provides passengers and drivers with an automated, convenient and affordable mobile service, taking into account the interests of each party. More information — https://agilie.com/en/projects/sharktaxi
- 1 years of experience in developing high-quality code for Android;
- Experience of working with Java, Kotlin;
- Strong understanding of Clean Architectures;
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK;
- Good understanding of Android components lifecycle;
- Experience of working with RxJava 2, Dagger 2;
- Experience of working with databases Room;
- Familiar with web communication standarts (e.g. HTTP, REST, JSON, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of working with Foreground services and Content Providers;
- Experience of working with MVVM patterns;
- Experience of working with Android Architecture Components;
- Strong experience with Git/Git Flow.
Would be a plus:
- Experience of working with Koin, RxKotlin 2, Coroutines;
- Experience of working with Bluetooth, Wifi, Serial port, Sensors;
- Writing unit tests/integration tests.
- Design, build and maintain native mobile applications for Android;
- Work as a part of the team on leading-edge technologies;
- Participation in meetings regarding tech solutions on customizations;
- Collaborate with project team to develop appropriate solutions.
- Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals;
- Opportunity to participate in the project with variety of technology stack;
- Professional development and interesting tasks;
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days;
- Flexible working hours.
Agilie is a passionate team of great engineers and designers. We successfully operate for 9 years on the mobile software market. We are champions of the Ukrainian Football IT league.
“Software business - is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result. For us that is a one-way street.”
Send your CV to the mail [email protected] and become a part of our team!
A few references: