Agilie team is looking for Android Developer.
Agilie team is looking for Android Developer to join Dnepr team on a full-time basis.
- 1+ years of experience in developing high-quality code for Android;
- Experience in working with Kotlin, Rx Java 2/Rx Kotlin 2, Dagger 2;
- Experience in working with databases and networks (Realm, Retrofit 2);
- Experience in working with MVP patterns;
- Strong knowledge of working with Foreground services and Content Providers;
- Good understanding of Clean Architectures;
- Good understanding of Android components lifecycle;
- Good understanding of Android UI principles, themes/styles/dimens;
- Good English skills, both spoken and written (at least Intermediate).
Would be a plus:
- Experience in working with Sockets (WebSocket, Socket I/O);
- Understanding of dependency injection.
- Design, build and maintain native mobile applications for Android;
- Work as a part of the team on leading-edge technologies;
- Participation in meetings regarding tech solutions on customizations;
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions.
- Work in a welcoming, warm, and engaging environment of professionals;
- Opportunity to participate in new diverse projects with a variety of technology stack;
- Professional development and interesting tasks;
- Paid sick leaves and vacation days;
- Flexible working hours.
Agilie is a passionate team of great engineers and designers. We successfully operate during 9 years on the mobile software market. We are champions of the Ukrainian Football IT league.
“Software business - is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result. For us that is a one-way street.”
Send your CV to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org and become a part of our team!